"Center of innovative development of science and new technologies"
Academies of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan
The public scientific institution "Center of Innovative Development of Science and New Technologies" of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan No. 140 is formed by the Resolution of the government of the Republic of Tajikistan of August 26, 2011, No. 394 and the Resolution of Presidium of Academy of Sciences of the Republic of Tajikistan of December 26, 2011.
The academician M. Ilolov is appointed the director of the Center.
Main objective of the Center is the organization and carrying out scientific researches, and also applied works in the field of development and implementation of the innovative projects and new technologies which are important for development of the country.
The main objectives of the Center are:
- carrying out and coordination of scientific researches on the priority fundamental and applied directions of science as bases for development of innovative activity;
- development and implementation of the innovative projects which are important for development of the country;
- stimulation of scientific and technical and innovative activity;
- assistance to the international scientific and technical cooperation in innovations;
- strengthening of ties between science and education, participation in educational activity and preparation competent scientific and the research and educational personnel in innovative activity;
- coordination of cooperation of the academic organizations with branch research institutes and higher education institutions in the field of innovations;
- strengthening of ties between science and production for the purpose of practical realization of scientific and technical development and innovative projects and commercialization of results of scientific and technical activity;
- development of programs and manuals on information and communication technologies;
- development, creation and application of information and communication technologies, use and development of the new directions of computational linguistics for studying of the Tajik language and expansion of opportunities of its practical application.
The structure of the Center includes 4 departments:
- department of innovative development of science:
- department of new technologies and commercialization of scientific development;
- department of mathematical modeling of dynamic processes
- patent and license department.